Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bride by Command (Book 3/3)

Bride By Command (The Emperor's Brides, Book 3) Bride By Command by Linda Winstead Jones


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I actually really liked this book. I think besides the Sun Witches series, this one was one of the best. I didn't want to put it down. I am so sad that there is no other book coming out anytime soon. This one is the third series out of the 3 set's she's written. I love to come back into a world that you've been following for a few generations of characters.

The bad guy in this book is truly evil. I would say the only complaint I'd have with this book is that it's told too many times from his POV. But it's still okay.

There are always more than one set of characters in the book, and it was nice to see a return of Alix....made me want to pick up the first book again (which I still might) since their time lines coincide with each other.

Overall a very good read with the perfect amount of romance and fantasy. Also had a very good point about forgiveness which I really enjoyed. Would definitely read this series again. Think I'm going to start at the beginning with Sun Witch.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment