Friday, July 10, 2009

Once a Rebel

Once A Rebel (Harlequin Blaze) Once A Rebel by Debbi Rawlins


My review


rating: 3 of 5 stars
I actually would have never gotten this book if it wasn't for Gena Showalter. She's got me into the Blaze Author's blog, and these girls are entertaining! So I figured if they can keep me interested in their blogs, I figure they can write a good book.



This was one of them. I actually found myself wanting to know what happens. The only reason I gave this book 3 stars instead of 4 is because it was too short. I don't like when books have to rush through the relationship of the characters.



Otherwise it was very entertaining. I love the time travel element of it. It also took place in Deadwood so that interested me too.


View all my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment