Friday, August 7, 2009

Awaken Me Darkly

Enslave Me Sweetly (Alien Huntress, #2) Enslave Me Sweetly by Gena Showalter


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Wow, it was so hard to put this down. There is just something about a story told in the point of view of a female assassin. Eden was amazing. I found myself constantly chickening out when she was in these situations but she just kept on fighting. If only I could be that brave! It really was suspenseful, and even though I loved the previous book (Awaken Me Darkly) I think of the two so far, it's my favorite! Starting the third one now!

Also, the cover and title of this book really - to me- didn't have much to do. The title and cover makes you think it's going to be really ..well, you know what I mean. However, it wasn't the case. Everything was told wonderfully and keep you wanting to know what was going to happen next.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment