Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Riptide-My Review

Riptide (Cutter Cay, #2)Riptide by Cherry Adair

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I had first read one of Cherry Adair's short story's and out of the three stories in the book her's was my favorite! It was so full of suspense! So when I saw this book I didn't even read what it was about til I got home, I just bought it. I was so excited to read it. That is where things got unexciting. I had a really hard time starting this book. That may have been because it was part of a series and this was the first I have read. But I usually don't have a problem with that. Once I got into the story, it got better then kind of hit a slow point in the middle. Not til the climatic end scene was a glued to the pages. Those were the reasons I gave it three stars instead of four.



What I really loved was the way she was able to add twists to the story that I never even picked up on or could have guessed. I really enjoyed all the action scenes and the realistic behavior of the characters and their "powers." All in all I would recommend this book to others..but maybe suggest they read from the beginning.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment