Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Catching Fire

Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2)Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Tried to read it, couldn't get into it. (9/24/10)



10/01/2011-Well, I tried it again. This time I listened to it. So I changed my review from 1 star to 3. And I gave it 3 instead of 2 because I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would.



I got a little annoyed at some of the events. The book was so slow moving up until Katniss and Peeta watched Haymitch's Second Quarter Quell. From then on things got interesting and held my attention. I liked Peeta and Katniss much more in this book than in The Hunger Games. I am now going to listen to Mockinjay and hopefully I will be happy with the results. Otherwise I may come back and set the stars to 2.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment