Sunday, November 27, 2011

Lord of the Vampires by Gena Showalter

Lord of the Vampires (Mb Nocturne B Format)Lord of the Vampires by Gena Showalter

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Gena is my favorite romance writer and I hate to say that I was disappointed in any of her books but this was one of them. :( I was hoping to read something that even though was inspired by a fairy tale, I thought there would be more references to the fairy tale. I would barely recognize Alice in Wonderland for this story and it bummed me out. Jane was a pretty cool character and I loved Nicholai but the storyline, being the start of a series, let me down. :( That doesn't mean I won't be reading the rest, I already have all 4 and am currently reading the Lord of Rage.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment