Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Man who Loved Pride and Prejudice

The Man Who Loved Pride and Prejudice: A modern love story with a Jane Austen twistThe Man Who Loved Pride and Prejudice: A modern love story with a Jane Austen twist by Abigail Reynolds

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


I was really excited to read this book and was very happy up until the middle. I felt the author was on the right track, but once the characters found their place, it actually got boring. The characters seemed to easily figure out their relationship to easily after their rocky start.

I see the similarities to Pride and Prejudice, and most of them are not subtle since it obviously is the modern telling of the story. I'm glad I read it and would possibly read one of her other stories, but we'll see.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment