Friday, July 16, 2010

Breaking Dawn (Audio)

Breaking Dawn (Twilight, #4)Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book is just as awesome to listen to as it is to read. I just can't get enough of this vampire tale. Most everyone has read this book already so I really don't think my review is necessary...but even so I will say this:I felt Bella finally grew up as a character in this book. I loved her determination and her willpower, not everyone could go through all that she has and still remain sane...even though that is questionable. This book is really the only one where I like Jacob. I was sooooo very annoyed having his POV when I first read it since I wanted to know what was going on with Bella. However, having read it already and this being the second time with the story...knowing it was coming up and what happens made me appreciate Jacob's POV waaaaay more than the first time.All in all, an unique and enjoyable story. I really didn't know how she was going to conclude it. And although she ended it, I still feel that one day she could go back to the characters and not ruin the first stories.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment