Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Darkest Passion

The Darkest Passion (Lords of the Underworld, #5)The Darkest Passion by Gena Showalter

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


So, I decided to give this 4 stars instead of 5 only because I was kind of annoyed at the characters in the beginning. It wasn't til I got through the first 150 or so pages that I felt better about Olivia and Legion.



Definitely shows the love of and forgiveness of an Angel. I really didn't like being around Lysander since I liked his own story but was frustrated with his inability to understand Olivia's love for Aeron.



Was really surprised and happy how it ended!!! And it makes me even more excited to start The Darkest Lie. I've been anxiously awaiting Gideon's story, and was pleasantly teased in this book. Gena foreshadows some of Paris's story so I'm waiting for that also!



All in all, the love and sacrifice of the characters kept me moved and makes me want to be apart of their group, even though doom is lurking there in the future.



View all my reviews »

No comments:

Post a Comment