Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Heir by Johanna Lindsey

The Heir The Heir by Johanna Lindsey


My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Well, listening to this story was a true joy! I loved that the story had so much of "miss communication" that just shows that honesty is the best way to help things NOT become a big drama.

I'd say my only problem is I didn't see much much of a character arc for the main characters. Their personalities and action were basically the same throughout the story, with exception of finding their love for each other. Ophelia is the one that had a drastic character arc and I am anxious to listen to her story next in The Devil Who Tamed Her. However, disliking her character so much in this story will be a true test for Johanna's storytelling abilities.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment