Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bed of Roses by Nora Roberts

Bed of Roses (Bride Quartet, #2) Bed of Roses by Nora Roberts


My rating: 3 of 5 stars
I didn't actually read this book but listened too it, and I think for this storyline and this author, listening is the way to go! The person who performed the story did a great job and made me feel more for the characters than the first book, Vision in White, that I read.

Emma is a great character, I think her arc was addressed more to than Mac's in the last book. To me, Mac's book was all about her and the relationship with her mother. I liked that with Bed of Roses more is focused on the character herself and the hero with his shortcomings.

This one give me more hope for the next than the last book. Although it is predictable who each girl will end up with, and I'd rather it be more ambiguous.

PS. I hope they make this series into movies, I'd love to see it on Lifetime. :)

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment